September 19, 2010

shyuuuu

I thought I was stronger, but I'm not.. I thought I could hold on, for so many problems I should solve myself. I am only a little girl in a super huge world trying to understand what life and love is. but the fact is, I understand nothing.

love.. supposed to make everyone happy, doesn't it? but what I feel right now doesn't fit that sentence. it feels hurt. I cry. I confused. I had bad dreams. is it love? I always dreamed that love is like in the fairy tale. yeah, I would be the princess and my prince would pick me up in a magical castle. in the end, my prince and I would live happily ever after. my prince wouldn't be mad at me because I sent him wrong messages. but, this is real life. this is a mean world. I can't believe words of 'forever' or 'always'. because the fact is, nothing is forever in this world. I have to be realistic

when your life's getting worse and worse, you have to be strong. but will you be strong for all your lifetime? sometimes we need someone. someone to give us supports. a shoulder to cry on. thanks to my beloved friends : Fariza Fariz Fildzah Dewi and mbak Devi.
but sometimes I feel so alone. when everybody's getting mad at me, putting all the blame on me. and I have to stand alone, with nobody on my side. with nobody to give me supports nor a shoulder to cry on. I feel like giving up. nyeeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment