January 27, 2010

Note from Kamen Rider

"My first note.. 
A song? A poem? A diary of past away? Don't care lah.

I opened up my my window,and took a look at that sky.
A cloudy morning. As cloudy as this heart(it's gonna be raining)
I feel wind get into my room. 
which remind me of her. (hey, she's gone)

I remember all days we've been through.
I open up my note and started to write.
You live in the other world(Venus?Mars? I don't really care)

You were sad. You were about to drop tears.
I wanted to help. I tried. I did.
But the distance didn't let me. (Unfortunately I was)

I knew Maybe I only am the one who felt it.
Maybe you don't know. Maybe you don't care.
I know I was in love. I know I did.

Maybe I was crazy. Maybe I was insane.(but, yes I am)
They warned me not to be in love.(hey, am I stubborn?)
Everybody is amazed of you.(yes, you are amazing)

Maybe I am naive. Maybe I am childish.
Maybe I wasted my time on you. Maybe my time was useless.

The stars are shining(hey, It's already midnight)
I turned up music.
Pop? Rock? Jazz?
No matter what they are, they can't help me to be happy.
Maybe I was in love. Maybe I did love you.
Maybe I did....

(Ada ide judul note/lagu/puisi/curhatan di atas? maav pake inggris and sorry for the bothering things) "

itu note, dari Raditya Pria Utama.

dari beberapa orang yang di tag, aku termasuk salah satunya. sebagai orang yang punya masa lalu sama dia. mungkinkah yang dimaksud itu aku?

tapi ak ga terlalu yakin.. I am absolutely not amazing. and, it is meragukan if dia was mencintai I. lagipula ada beberapa cewek lain yang di tag.

tapi entah itu buat aku apa bukan, I was crying when I read that note. aku sempet mikir, jangan-jangan dia ngetag aku soalnya dia baca postinganku di blog ini yang tentang dia (yang baru) *sudah dihapus.red*. habisnya dia ngetag aku sehari setelah aku buat postingan itu. jangan-jangan dia ngetag aku mau bilang 'aku suka orang lain weeekk' gitu ke aku.. aarhhhh... *negative thinking*

karena note itu, dari sebelumnya yang aku sering inget" dia jadi makin sering nginget dia. dan rasanya makin sakit. arrrhhh.....

*maaf ya mas, copas tanpa ijin*

No comments:

Post a Comment