November 12, 2010

untitled

I opened up my window and took a look at that sky
A cloudy morning, as cloudy as this heart
I feel wind get into my room
Which reminds me of her


I remember all days we've been through
I opened my note and started to write
You live in other world


You were sad
You were about to drop tears
I wanted to help. I tried. I did
But the distance didn't let me


I knew maybe I only am the one who felt it
Maybe you don't know
Maybe you don't care
I know I was in love
I know I did


Maybe I was crazy
Maybe I was insane
They warned me not to be in love
Everybody is amazed of you


Maybe I am naive, maybe I am childish
Maybe I wasted my time in you
Maybe my time was useless


The stars are shining
I turned up music.
Pop? Rock? Jazz?
no matter what they are, thet can't help me to be happy
Maybe I was in love
Maybe I did love you
Maybe I did...

by : Raditya Pria Utama
requested by : Moses

No comments:

Post a Comment